I’m not sure about where you are, but the weather here has changed so quickly! It seriously went from 90 to 6o overnight! In an effort to have my kids ready for the cooler weather, I got out all the fall clothes, but of course, nothing fit!
So I have been on the lookout for some girls styles for fall and have come up with some very adorable finds! Abercrombie & Fitch Kids has some really great fleeces and hoodies for cooler and more casual days. Plus you can often find them having sales on most merchandise, which is always a bonus!
Hatley has become another favorite of ours. The raincoats are adorable and very durable. They have quite a few pretty sweaters and dresses that my girls just love! My daughters even really love their sleepwear and slippers!
Here are some of the items I have purchased for my girls recently:
SHOP THE POST
SOME OF OUR FAVORITE BRANDS
- Adorable casual wear and also more special occasion outfits.
- Trendy and also classic looks
- Great leggings, sweaters and dresses
- Beautiful Special Occasion and Casual Wear for boys and girls
- Adorable outerwear for boys and girls
- Beautiful fabrics that are great for play and easy to wash!
- Lately I am really loving this brand.
- Great rainwear and boots
- Adorable sweaters and outfits for school
- My daughter loves the sleepwear and slippers
- Nice casual wear.
- Hoodies, jackets and sweatshirts most popular with my kids
- Cute tie dyes and trendy styles
- Great prices. You can find regular sales on regular priced items
- Both casual wear and special occasion outfits.
- I love their leggings and activewear outfits for my girls too!