Summertime. It means days at the pool, days at the beach, ice cream in the yard, play dates with friends and fun with the family. There can be a lot of on-the-go, especially when you have little kids in tow. And when you go, that means you need to pack.
If your house is like mine, and I’m sure most homes everywhere, I pack the bags for myself as well as for my kiddos. Sometimes I do not have a ton of time to figure out the perfect outfits to bring, so I have pretty much figured out which are my “go-to” staples that I can throw in a bag to create some effortlessly perfect outfits for a weekend away!
Here are some of the pieces I have been living in this summer. I wanted to share because I am sure you would love them too!
SHOP THE POST
- First off, this is the BEST shapewear garment I have ever owned!
- If I could wear this under every single outfit, I would! Since I only have one right now, I wear it under outfits that need a little more shape underneath.
- It’s a very lightweight mesh that holds everything in tight but is super comfortable to wear all day long!
- Light enough to wear even during summer.
- Love, love, love these tank tops!
- I have four colors already! This comes in many different pretty colors.
- Its super lightweight. Larger arm holes so needs a cami or sports bra underneath.
- Love the look – it will look great with any summer outfit, relaxed, workout or dressy!
- Great overnight bag.
- Many pockets and compartments to put your things
- Love the metallic
- Can Attach to luggage handle.
- Great relaxed fit denim shorts
- Love the distressed look.
- Super comfy and looks great with any outfit! Can dress up or down.
- AMAZING BATHING SUIT! I really love this suit. It’s got great compression to sort of hold you in but is so comfortable.
- It is made to stay in place all day long, I never find myself fixing my suit when I am wearing this.
- Great colors and very flattering cut.
- I have gotten many compliments and cannot wait to get another color!
- Such an adorable coverup for UNDER $20!!
- This comes in a few different colors.
- Very flattering mesh fabric and cut.
- I even wore this as a top with denim shorts!